Ryu Junyeol ❤️ Hyeri's real life chemistry





















The Qoo: Ryu Junyeol ❤️ Hyeri's real life chemistry 

-They're heart-fluttering... have a beautiful relationship

-Their chemistry is explosive in Reply ㅋㅋㅋDidn't watch all the episodes but all I remember was these two

-I hope they date for a long time

-So happy for them ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They match ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm grinning as I scroll

-That's it, I'm watching Reply 1988 again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the first time I'm genuinely happy over a relationship reveal ㅋㅋ have a happy relationship

-I feel like the shippers are finally being compensated ㅠㅠㅠ



The Qoo: 
The current situation at Ryu Junyeol's gallery 



Post Title: I want to leave the fandom quietly but I just wanna say

"Ryu Junyeol is ugly"

Replies:
"Agreed ㅠㅠ"
"Irrefutable factㄷㄷ"
"I freaking agree"


-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are they acting like that?

-It's obviously a troll but it's still funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet you there's a ton of troll over there right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You call that a fan?

-Don't you know how DC work?.... Every time a dating scandal blows up, there's always going to be attention-seeking trolls who cosplay as fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.