A 200,000 won one-room apartment in Seoul



"The deposit is 200,000 won. Above the bed is a staircase... ㅠㅠ"


One-room (an officetel/studio apartment)

theqoo: A 200,000 won one-room apartment in Seoul 

-Where is the bathroom?

-When you're sleeping and wake up from the noise of footsteps on the stairs

-I've seen one-rooms that are far worse but sound of footsteps must get so annoying after a while

-I can see myself living here, if only there was a bathroom though

-Is this Harry Potter?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow is this even legal? No matter how cheap it is, how can someone live here?

-I wonder if the owner feels bad for the person they're renting it to

-But where do you put your clothes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How does one live here? I'm getting claustrophobic just looking at it

-Honestly, it's a better option than goshiwon

-Reminds me of Harry Potter's room under the stairs

-It's only 200,000.. I could live in this ㅋㅋ Goshiwons charge 400,000 monthly and the bathrooms and kitchen are shared

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.