[Spoilers] Suspicious Partner










Xports News via Naver: 'Suspicious Partner', Ji Chang Wook's drunken talk with Nam Ji Hyun 

1. [+3,496, -38] PD, female lead, viewers, everyone's fangirling over Ji Chang Wook

2. [+2,467, -33] Fangirling over Ji Chang Wook

3. [+2,213, -39] You'll regret it if you're not watching this drama

4. [+1,720, -34] Nam Ji Hyun's so cute

5. [+1,139, -21] ㅋㅋFun drama

6. [+584, -5] I never imagined Ji Chang Wook was so cool and Choi Tae Joon be this cute ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠI love their chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+555, -10] This drama officially made me a fan of Ji Chang Wook

8. [+525, -15] You're missing out if you're not watching. I'm going crazy for Ji Chang Wook. This drama deserves better ratings ㅠㅠㅠ




Osen via Naver: "Heart be still" Ji Chang Wook is winning women's hearts 

1. [+2,885, -58] He puts on an annoyed face but does stuff for her, he complains but he worries for her, he's so cute when he's drunk and when he gets all anxious. I love how Ji Chang Wook adds so much uniqueness to his character ㅠㅠ He was like a puppy chasing after Bong Hee yesterday

2. [+2,196, -61] I can't stop smiling ㅋ

3. [+1,997, -61] I'm spreading the word around about this drama but it should be promoted moreㅜㅠ

4. [+1,660, -57] Such a lighthearted and fun drama~I watched episodes 1 and 2 of Ruler but I switched to Suspicious Partner~~!! It's eye-candy^^

5. [+1,392, -54] "we did it.. ugh.. we're screwed" ㅋㅋ

6. [+401, -24] Ji Chang Wook and Choi Tae Joon, I like these two together and they're both good-looking... Nam Ji Hyun's pretty cue

7. [+394, -30] I'm so fixated on Ji Chang Wook to the point that the plot doesn't matter to me anymore. He does a good job with his lines, he's cute with the female lead. Anyway, it's been a while since I tuned in to a drama~~ Fighting^^

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.