Throwback to 2PM's Corby phone CF

Embarrassing idol cfs barely get talked about, I know there's SHINee's 'ppusyeo ppusyeo' CF but I did some digging and found 2PM's CF for Samsung Corby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They even released a digital single called "My Color" which Park Jinyoung composed 


It would've been bearable if they wore these outfits 

But they wore these in the mv ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOnly Chansung seemed decent but who received the most attention was 

Okchu bolle (Ok Taecyeon + baechu bolle/cabbage worm)


theqoo: The idol ad we all hated at that time 

-Ah so nostalgic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It takes effort to bring in handsome guys and ruin them like this

-But the song is so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh yeah, there was this cf too

-Cabbage worm ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I never it hated it tho. But then and now, it's tacky ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember when everyone in my class had the Corby phone

-god did something similar. It runs in the jyp family ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-The song is quite catchy

-I bought the yellow Corby because of Wooyoungㅋㅋㅋ This brings back memories

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.