Age of Youth confirms season 2 slated to air later this year

(Hi everyone, sorry for being gone for so long. It's been overwhelmingly busy for me lately. It got challenging to balance work and studies especially now that it's my last semester of uni. My internship will go on for another 6 weeks but I'll try my best to update regularly. I will be working on adding posts from the deleted blog over the next few days if that's okay with you. Hope you're all well and thanks always! :)



Naver - Sports Kyunghyang: [Exclusive] 'Age of Youth' season 2 confirmed..From Han Yeri to Park Eun Bin,  loyally keeping the cast together 

1. [+4,575, -81] Hul daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+3,740, -61] Cool~ The ratings weren't great but it was such a peaceful, touching and fun drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,701, -103] Thank you thank you!!! ㅠㅠㅠ Will it be with the same cast?? Yoon Park and Yeri should be walking on a flowery path ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+2,633, -57] I approve!!

5. [+1,981, -62] Assa!!!! I'm binge watching it right now

6. [+419, -13] Hope there will be an episode centered on Park Eun Bin in season 2. Her ending was odd and had me questioning why she lied so many times and what happened to her male friend... Even the writer admitted that part of the drama left much to be desired

7. [+409, -21] Daebak ㅠㅠ Let Eun Bin couple up with her university colleage

8. [+302, -11] Park Hye Soo's not a good actress but her stuffy voice and freshman visuals made her suited for the role... I thought she did well in Age of Youth but never expected she'd get criticized for her acting at the moment

9. [+323, -21] More screen time for Song sunbae this time ㅠㅠㅜ

10. [+276, -18] Hul I wanted a season 2 but never got my hopes up due to the low ratings, but I can't believe it's confirmedㅠㅠㅠ Nice nice


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.