[Spoilers] Legend of the Blue Sea + Oh My Geum Bi + Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Legend of the Blue Sea Ep 14 & 15






Naver - Xports News: 'Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho finds out the secret about Jeon Ji Hyun's heart 

1. [+3,927, -49] It's not Ma Dae Young who killed them but Heo Chi Hyun. I want a happy ending no matter what

2. [+2,740, -40] Hul... Heo Joon Jae found out

3. [+2,449, -38] Don't erase his memories again Chung-ah ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,979, -39] Wow.. Seriously daebak..

5. [+1,888, -54] My heart almost exploded 

6. [+983, -10] Did you guys see Nam Doo going mad when he told her to cry?

7. [+817, -8] I got goosebumps when Nam Doo tells her to cry... Happy ending for JoonChung ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+789, -16] I thought Heo Chi Hyun was a good guy. He's creeps me heck out of me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Naver - Xports News: 'Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho reunites with mother thanks to Jeon Ji Hyun

1. [+6,978, -53] I got all nervous thinking there'd be an accident ㅋㅋ

2. [+5,900, -50] I broke out in cold sweat when he was standing near the traffic lights and thought he'd get in an accident. Heo Joon Jae and his mom both dress really well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,734, -46] I don't want an accident~!!!

4. [+2,854, -36] Finally they meet!!!!ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,812, -48] Hoping this couple will only walk on flowery path ㅜㅜ

6. [+1,161, -14] Feels so refreshing whenever Mo Yoo Ran is blunt towards Kang Seo Hee ㅋㅋ She came to humiliate but ends up getting humiliated ㅋ

7. [+1,315, -86] People who say that Jeon Ji Hyun's acting is always the same but if you've seen Assassination, The Berlin File, The Grand Heist, My Sassy Girl and You Who Came from the Stars and you won't be criticizing her acting. She's only done two light roles in dramas and they're completely different. Han Seok Kyu actually cried watching Jeon Ji Hyun's performance in 'The Berlin File'. Her CFs were successful and she gets named a CF star and perhaps, it's because of that reason that people tend to underestimate her as an actress. Don't judge if you've only seen her through endorsements and not her movies or dramas. She's so perfect for this mermaid role that I can't imagine anyone else playing it.. She looks beautiful and mysterious in the water. I hope to see her on big screen next.



Nate - Herald Pop: 'Blue Sea' Jeon Ji Hyun gets completely engrossed in dancing at the club 

1. [+874, -33] Jeon Ji Hyun's beauty is a wall

2. [+778, -31] This reminds me of her Anycall CF in the past ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chung's really pretty !!!

3. [+773, -31] I was lying down but I got up immediately upon seeing Jeon Ji Hyun, she's freaking pretty. I choked up when Chung congratulated him in her mind during the reunion with the mom in the end

4. [+56, -4] Her dance was so silly but her face and body were glamorous



Oh My Geum Bi Ep 14& 15




Naver - Osen: 'Geum Bi', Heo Jung Eun prepares to die.. Oh Ji Ho's 'sea of tears' 



1. [+1,561, -21] Writer, please save Geum Bi.. Warm our hearts out in this cold, yeah? I know it's just a drama but watching a 9 year old suffer like breaks my heart to pieces.. Please save her

2. [+1,164, -24] Even though she's sick, Geum Bi remains optimistic~ The fact she's wise beyond her years is more heartbreaking ㅜㅜ I want a miracle to happen

3. [+903, -22] Why is Geum Bi's words in the end make me so sad..

4. [+773, -14] I learn so much about life through Geum Bi. Amazing acting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Save Geum Bi

5. [+83, -5] She deserves the Best Young Actress Award but in my heart, she won the Excellence Award. Anybody else agrees??!!

6. [+81, -6] When our country is already in this situation, I wanna see Geum Bi remain alive.. I cried so much that I couldn't see what's on the screen ㅠ




Naver - Osen: 'Geum Bi', Heo Jung Eun's dementia starts to set in... losing her memories 

1. [+1,731, -13] Her condition is getting worse... Such amazing acting skills at that age

2. [+1,174, -14] Her performance is derserving of a Daesang.. I cry everytime I watch 'Geum Bi' ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+912, -12] Why did the behind the scenes in the end make me sad?

4. [+630, -12] Geum Bi-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+552, -12] It's ending next week

6. [+137, -1] ㅜㅜㅜWhen a family member is ill,  the whole family becomes sick ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm desperate for a happy endingㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+137, -2] Geum Bi, Oh Yoon Ah, Oh Ji Ho, Park Jin Hee and the rest of the supporting, I adore all of them. This drama deserves higher ratings, just like what Oh Ji Ho-ssi said at the award ceremony, I hope the ratings will jump to 10%. 'Oh My Geum Bi' is unforgettable, I'd love to see more of it



Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo Ep 14 & 15





Naver - Mydaily: 'Kim Bok Joo', Lee Sung Kyung♥ Nam Joo Hyuk, love troubles ahead?... Nam Joo Hyuk's biological mother arrives

1. [+1,518, -20] Ah please don't tell me she's there to take Joon Hyung away ㅜㅜ

2. [+1,332, -24] As long as she's not taking Joon Hyung away

3. [+1,193, -36]  Shi Ho was cool today

4. [+909, -13] I think she's there to entrust Joon Hyung to the aunt.. The preview for tomorrow's episode is heartbreaking ㅠㅠ

5. [+695, -16] Tomorrow's episode is a sad one ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+229, -2] Joon Hyung's mom came to borrow money.. When Joon Hyung said in the preview "It's so much sadder than when mom abandoned me" ㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+244, -9] Why is this only 16 episodes? ㅠ  I hope it gets extended to 20 episodes. Only 2 episodes left, I'm so sad..

8. [+201, -2] Shi Ho's finally waking up. I thought she was a nuisance and a greedy character but I felt sorry for her today

9. [+186, -4] Rooting for Tae Kwon and Sun Wook ㅎㅎㅎㅎ They match, and their chemistry is great 


Naver: 'Weightlifting Fairy', Nam Joo Hyuk ♥Lee Sung Kyung, looking forward to happy ending 

1. [+2,776, -28] Ah I really really really love this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wish it never ends. I cried along with Nam Joo Hyuk ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Whenever I watch this drama, I can't help but smile. I love it

2. [+2,249, -27] Ah this drama is super adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,820, -27] Joon Hyung's so handsome ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+1,756, -21] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Today's legendary!! Book Joo and Joon Hyung, please meet in Taereung

5. [+1,487, -19] BookJooNyung is too cute ㅠㅠ

6. [+450, -9] Such an underrated drama. The story is solid and the acting is great, it puts Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung in a new light for me. I hope they shine brighter in their next dramas

7. [+421, -6] I love that this drama is cheerful and kind. It's been a while since a drama made me feel so good

8. [+345, -8] They should extend it.. I'm sad there are only 16 episodes





Naver - Osen: 'Weightlifting', Nam Joo Hyuk's crying scene, proves once again that he deserves the 'rookie award' 

1. [+1,882, -58] His acting has improved

2. [+1,337, -39] Yesterday's episode was so sad ㅠㅠ  I'm surprised at Nam Joo Hyuk's acting, I hope he continues to surprise in the future! Joon Hyung's so cool

3. [+1,148, -46] His acting has improved a lot

4. [+977, -42] I cried for you Joon Hyung-ahㅠㅠ

5. [+906, -35] Seriously, I cried. Bok Joo did well. And Joon Hyung, I was so surprised by his acting!
Powered by Blogger.