Big Bang on 'Weekly Idol'





Naver - Mydaily: 'Weekly Idol', Waited 4 years for Big Bang? Oh well, they let loose

1. [+3,400, -51] They should've gone there sooner ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why did the episode end so fast? ㅜㅜ Next week, hurry up ♡

2. [+2,811, -38] The random play dance is daebak fun ㅋㅋ Big Bang's always a must-watch~ They have a lot of great songs!!

3. [+2,407, -60] Why is TOP so likeable lately? ㅠ I love that he's appearing on so many shows lately~ TOP's the best, he's really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,138, -33] God Bang~~ Let's go on forever~~!!

5. [+1,863, -33] Their greetings when they were rookies gave me butterflies ♡

6. [+543, -15] Ah Seungri ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt bad but he was cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋBut why don't they know their dances? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too funny

7. [+434, -11] Daebak. It was so funny when they were dancing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taeyang's facial expressions especially ㅋㅋ

8. [+430, -14] I laughed so much that my belly was going to burstㅋㅋㅋ TOP hyung, why are you so hard working?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+401, -12] I'll be tuning in Wednesday next week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seungri's freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected, Big Bang is funny

10. [401, -19] Seungri is good at variety

-
Powered by Blogger.